Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Here I go again!

It has been about 1.5 years since I returned from my last big adventure! After coming home, I decided it was time to join the "real world".  I moved down to Denver and worked in advertising for a year before ultimately deciding that it was time to get out and explore the world once again!

Ever since I came back from visiting my sister in Argentina in early 2009 I kept thinking of the right time to head back to the continent.  Hiking, surfing, and diving are some of my favorite hobbies and luckily Latin America is a paradise for these activities!  In addition, I would love to become fully fluent in Spanish after studying a few semesters of the language in college.  So deciding to spend nearly four months in this region of the world was a no brainer!

While the only plan I have made is a one-way ticket to Quito, Ecuador, the current itinerary is to spend a month in Ecuador before heading north into Colombia then Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and so on if time allows. The beauty of a one way ticket is that you can go where the wind takes you! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment